Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Get your yearbook today!

Hey all!

Yearbooks are out on sale. School's almost over--it's been a great year, and now's the time to snag your copy of memories! Watch the video that I spent like 2 hours making, please, for me, and I'll give you a cookie:


 
 ... P.S, for those of you wondering what the heck I said at the end there, it was...
"HERE'STHEREALPREVIEWHAVETHEMALLINYOURFACEBAAAAMMMM."

Links to order:


Order now so the yearbook will arrive in time for the gala, and you can get other kids to sign it! (Totally my favorite part. People leave the weirdest things in my yearbook).

If you have any questions, email me (jizelle.jurquina@openhighschool.org), any of the other student body officers, or Ms. Hansen, the yearbook lady (lhansen@openhighschool.org).

See you at the gala!

No comments:

Post a Comment