Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do you know your Class officers? 10th Grade addition

This is Jeffery Freeman. Our 10th grade President.
Your favorite color - Green
Your birthday- December 26
Where you live- Lehi
What your favorite thing about being an SBO is. I really like doing service. I enjoy serving the school and the students. I am really looking forward to working with the students on our school service project. I liked organizing the peer mentoring and clubs; although a lot more needs to be done.
Then give us a quote! Or a motto: We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.' - Sir Winston Churchhill

This is Josie, our 10th grade Vice President
Favorite color: Turquoise
Your birthday: December 21
Where you live: Vernal Ut
What your favorite thing about being an SBO: I love that I get to know so many students and teachers. I also love being part of helping make Open High School become better than it was, it truly does focus on the students which makes it the best school.
Quote: If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, and become more, you are a true leader.


Here is Ashlyn, our 10th grade Historian.
Favorite color- Bright Pink
Birthday- June 2nd
My favorite thing about being historian is that I get to be more involved in what happens at the school, get to meet awesome people and I get to take some pretty sweet pictures! =)
Quote- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

And here is me. Shelby, the 10th grade Secretary
Favorite color: Neon green
My favorite thing about being 10th grade class secretary is that I get to help plan stuff and get to know the students a lot better.
Birthday:April 21st
Quote:"If you are confident, you are beautiful" I don't know who wrote that. It's just a quote I have on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment